Friday, December 8, 2006

The New Website.....

Welcome to Globus first blog. These will be posted on a regular basis, so check back with us often. We're definitely working on a few fronts over the next few months to roll out Globus to all four corners of the globe!

Very pleased with new look and feel of the Globus website, but that's not all the exciting news.

Over the next few weeks, we'll be rolling out a couple of very cool features to the site which will let you interact with Globus material, both audio and visual. We plan on posting separate tracks of one of our songs and allowing users to create mashups and remixes. We'll then have a submission contest and award first, second and third prizes. We'll also make available some of our video footage and allow users to create their own multimedia clips in sync with our music. We'll then post the winning entries on our website for all to hear. Now you guys get to have as much fun as we do, immersing yourself in Cinematic Rock!!

We've been promising this for a while, and it's almost upon us. Right before Xmas, we'll post our little thank you in the Bonus Track section of the website in the form of a new track from Globus. We're putting the finishing touches on it in between writing music for some very big trailers. Just can't get away from this style of music! Anyway, e-mails to all our fans will be going out very shortly alerting you of the availability!

Thanks to all our ardent supporters. We appreciate your comments on the website, how we can make it better, and any ideas you have regarding anything Globus!

Cheers from LA!

9 comments:

James Garth said...

Love the website, can't wait for the remix competition and the DVD in 2007!

All the best guys, I hope your music really takes off, it truly deserves a massive audience.

cheers,
James

SirRogue58 said...

I just visited the new site. Great improvement on the last one.

Are there any plans to do a repeat performance in the UK?

I went to Wembley and was blown away by the whole sound.

I keep bugging my friends and colleagues about your music and have just emailed them your website link.

Your music still gives my partner and I, tingles up our backs.

Great Stuff!!!!

Roger Fox
(Birmingham)

Giggles2099 said...

Hey! Love the music, the website and the whole Globus project!I heard the song Madre Terra on ClassicFM tv and I'dbeen searching for the name of the artist (erm....because everytime i listened to the song i kind of forgot to get the name, but only remebered the name of the song =S)
But anyway....i really love the music, and I'm only 16, will be 17 in a few weeks, just to prove to you that this genre is definately going to be a hit with alot of the younger generation. I also agree with some of the other Globus fans when I say that you guys seems to be quite shy about the amount of talent and potential this genre has. I mean, when alot of people think classical they mention Il Divo, even though they may not actually listen to their music. I believe that everyone could soon begin to associate cinematic rock with Globus, seriously!
I love you guys already this much and i only just discovered you in early 2007, horified that you had actually been around for quite a bit longer.
Wow, long comment! But i wish you guys all the best, and i'll be trying to follow the Globus project for the many years to come (hopefully! =D)

Joanna
(London)

Unknown said...

I only just found the blog!!! I LOVE your music! It has such an effect on me. It helps me to be creative, I listen to it when I am writing and drawing. I thank you for your inspiration, and hope you continue to create such wonderful music!!!!!!

Juliax3 said...

Is there anyway that the English translation of "Diem ex Dei" could be posted?

Thanks

247 said...

i'm from italy and i love your music...dann is simply fantastic and mark as live drums is more than fantastic...
cheers luca

MAC said...

I love it! Yoav. This is Mac.
Wait for TrailerMusicLive in The Forbidden City.

Unknown said...

Hi,

This music is excellent !!!

I wish you a lot of success.

Cheers,

Franck (Narbonne, France)

Rubi Rocks Project said...

I would like to take this opportunity to applaud Globus for their outstanding achievement in creating this beautiful yet strong genre of music! No song in my opinion demonstrates their seamless dynamic progressions more than "Crusaders of Light". When will your tour in support of your new album be in Dallas, Texas? Keep up the great work!

Vick Valentine / Studio Musician and Producer.
rubirocks@live.com